Fresh Old Bay Scallop
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh parsley rough chopped
- 1-pound fresh sea scallops
- First, Mix butter and Old Bay together in small bowl. Coat the scallops with mixture and set aside.
- Grab your Xtrema 10- or 12-inch Skillet and place on low heat for 5 full minutes until skillet is fully heated. Once your skillet is heated coat the bottom of the skillet with a basting brush with leftover butter.
- Place scallops in pan and sear each side for 1-2 minutes and flip. Once finished cooking serve over a fresh salad or eat alone with a squeeze of fresh lemon!